ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Thursday, May 28, 2009

No comment.., just fast fast heal!!!!!

Good morning everybody...

2day before went to a clinic at Pudu, Clinic Tham & Ng. It is a great clinic, the doctor is helpful, he was the one who help me clean my wound, instead of asking nurse to do it. He taught me alot on how to use the limb brace in a proper way. The charges was fair and cheap too. Compare to Clinic Ng & Lee which is a QUALITAS CLINIC... Only command the nurse to do the dressing and wound cleaning and the charges is HIGH and really not worth it. Puii...


Hmm... my wound.. looks terrible... don't dare to post it.. scare later scare off you all...
Yesterday just went to HUKM for check up, AS USUAL, went there early and waited for whole morning. AGAIN... the same doctor who attend me was the same doctor which I mention before..the one who keep on shaking his head.............. He said i have to put on the backslab. What the heck is this?!?!? When I'm warded, those doctor at the ward told me that backslad is NEEDED NO MORE, and now... this doctor said NEED... Aren't suppose ALL DOCTOR STUDY the SAME thing, and should have the same decision towards a situation?? OR should they discuss before making any futher action..... I dont' like seeing that particular doc..

Just cleaned my wound.. Looks pretty good today, glad...

No comments: