ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Saturday, May 2, 2009

2nd Day is TOUGH

breaking into the 2nd day of RECOVERY...
Today Snoopy Didi came by to visit me, bringing bread story buns, chocolate flavour love letters and a GET WELL SOON card~ So nice of him... had a great chat, not so boring luo...~



Hehe, PooiJi and Fei came to visit me again today~ TQ for the tong sui~ yummy

today the foot feel kinda painful... ain't really look at it until my sis ask me to.. So I just have a peep at it..... HOLY @#$%&!! my toes now are DARK PURPLE in COLOUR!!!!!!!! SO AWFUL!!! Looks like a corpse FOOT!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG............................
Went out to have dinner at outside... the route suppose to be nothing to worry.. but today.... I STRUGGLE my way for the dinner.... it's so TOUGH.. tougher than working out at the gym with a personal trainer!! I cried... It's tough.. really..
 I can't walk anymore.. I can feel that my calf muscle is like gonna to tare off.. 
I'm kinda depress... I'm not feeling happy.. I'm not..

2 comments:

bb snail said...

Choi! what corpse toes?!
it turn dark purple bcuz bengkak

Don't feel depress ler~
you have your family and friends
to accompany!

After you recover we go gaigai k?
Get well soon pal~

Stay strong!!!

Unknown said...

yeaaa! go gai gai!! till den, i can only gai gai at my house....

I will recover... Fast fast..!