ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

!@#$%&* HUKM

!@#$%& is all what I can said bout' today's check up at HUKM

Got up at 7.00am early in the morning, and Sis accompany me to HUKM for my check up.
Went to the orthopedic department, whoaa! so happy cause there were no people!!! Done the registration an paid RM5 and then transfer to the radiology department for X-ray scanning.There were bout' 15 patients waiting there.. =.=
Waited for 1 hour until my turn which only took 5 minutes to scan my foot. Was wondering why they didn't remove the backslab a.k.a the cement bandage thingy before X-ray scanning. Even the nurse that conduct the scanning didn't mention bout' it. She just scan my foot and ciao I go out.. So I didn't worry bout' anything.

Then, I went back to orthopedic department and the nurse told that the doctor for trauma haven't come for duty. What the.................................. Waited bout' 1 hour again until the doctors appear to attend their patients!!! Dulann!!!

Here come the funny things...
The doctor who attend me was a foreign doctor. He speaks SLOooWwwLYyyy and look at me from head to toe. Then started to ask me:

1. WHY you did the X-ray with the backslab????
2. WHY you come for check up in a week after the 1st time??

SO, I answer him:

1. BECAUSE nobody told me so. To take off the backslab?!?
2. BECAUSE this was the appointment set by the doctor who attend me last week when I got into hospital after the accident.

The doctor just SHAKE his head slooowwwllyyyy.. And write his stuff slowwwwlyyy. He said that nothing can be seen in a week time. As he said so, looking back to d X-ray and comparing with the 1st time scanning, there're really not much different. I can say is NOTHING changes at all.. STILL look the same.
The doctor said atleast need 2 weeks to see result and he set the next appoinment after 2 weeks which will be 20th of May.....

So today's check up is a NOTHING! And the medical fees is only RM5

=.=

Told my uncle about this incident and he decided to bring me to the chinese medical a.k.a. TABIB CINA.....

HOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What to do?!?!?
Western or chinese?!?! huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: