ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Greediness KILLS....

EVERYBODY!!! CHEATERS and SPAMMERs Are back to Work!!!

there's 2 of my beloved people, that coincidently born in the year of RABBIT fell into the TRAP!
SO coincidently that both of them tell me the incident after they actually feed the SPAMMER with EASY $$$... BUT, thanks GOD that they only step in HALF way... Didn't lost so much $$.. if not.. they have pay more!!!!
[RABBIT] Be AWARE!!!! 2008 aint a good year for ya...

The 1st thing that I did is GOOGLE for it after they told me this so-called GOOD NEWS..
one simple click at google, everything pop out!!! SPAMMING stuff DUHH!!! A alot of people actually blog their bad experience into their blog!! Thanks for sharing!! Blogging HELPS!! And Blogger ROCKS!

Don't simply believe those phone call lucky draw!!! KENNY SIA even recorded the WHOLE CONVERSATION!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IWVJfoLgbg GOSH........
I really glad that HE told me about the lucky draw... HE didn't tell anyone else but me.. Asking for my mental support.. how could I do that?!?! It's just too FISHY... That time HE only got 2 choicest; pay another sum of $$ and get the PriZe if IT'S REAL, or Stop right now, just lost the $$ paid earlier because IT's a TOTAL spam..
Since it's really a SPAMMING CASE.. the prize will take FOREVER to REACH you....

Another spamming is the scratch card that people offer in public places such as supermarket or LRT station. They will give you 1 scratch card and 100% you will scratch out 1 TEMPTING prizes!!! YOU REALLY THINK that you WIN huh?!? COME ON, think wisely.... Lottery also won't be that easy to strike although it's just 4 number...!

Yea, so.. you scratch the prize~ they congratulate you like HELL!! Being happier than you are and HERE comes the TRICK!!! Lets say that you strike a CAR, they ask you to go to their office to do some OFFICIAL agreement. They will ask you to pay a sum of money as a commision of the prize and then only you can CLAIM your CAR. Since it's a lucky draw, what is the commision for??!?!?

I cant' believe this actually happened to people that is so close to me..

greediness KiLLs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

for those who be victim: What brain they have? Cow brain I guess.. haha..