ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Thursday, October 23, 2008

~Belief~

Each DEATH will bring 1 new LIFE, same goes to SORROW, later on it will follow by LAUGHTER..

I thought that my whole day will be ruin by this somebody... Early in the morning, my feeling haven't been good.. Until I went to work.. So glad to have Joy and Keong to brighten up my day!
As usual, Joy would say funny stuff and act sillily and Keong would just do some add on!!
I laughed my head off!!! Until my jaws goin' to cramp!! They are so FOOLISH!! X-D
It's hard to describe in words, just gotta meet them in real person, then only you will know how FUNNY they are!!!


* when I was posting, I heard screaming from downstair. I looked down to the street from the windows and saw a woman's handbag got snatch by motocyclist!!!! holy shit!!!!!!!!!
TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! JUST HAPPENED INFRONT of my EYES!!!! Crime is rising... Cops ain't doin' anyhing.. only know how to do those useless road blockin' that causes traffic jam, etc.. Government just keep their eyes close.. this is SUX!!! Malaysia Boleh?.. HAha..

1 comment:

shuet yee poh leng said...

yeah!!!agree with that!cops set those stupid road block..