ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Friday, October 2, 2009

What a day~~~

Surprise!!!!!!!!!! yea~ it's 2.00pm in the noon and i'm blogging!!

actually the pet shop went black out at 11am... I was bathing a shih tzu.. poor thing, i was wondering to blow the dog aftrewards?!?!? Then Joanne ask me to get it to my house and blow it dry. So, for the very first time, brought back shop's customer to my house and blow dry. Lol.. sound so funny.. but aint got other choice because the doggie might get cold. Last time used to blow dry till underwear oso wet at wow wow & meow meow pet saloon due to the aircond... sucks. Just now cut a dog hair till undies oso wet...... beh tahan! Hot like hell! no wind, no nothing..... =.=
My mask was wet too... i'm sweating like im working out at the gym. What the.. but then.. ok lahh.. get used to it for 1 hour.......

Hmm....... today my mind is so busy.. keep thinking. But dunno thinking of what. Empty but working brain. Ohh yah, thought that today will wake up early at 8am.... haiz, but then slept till 9.30pm. Thanks for the call.. if not, i'm still sleeping like a pig. Shiok sleeping merr. Anyway, i'm happy with what i am and got now.. I don't wanna think too much, worry to much..

No comments: