ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY is coming!

Good evening!!!!! Whoaa, long time didn't blog at this hour.. Just finish reunion dinner at home. This year only 3 aunts, eldest uncle, KwoLeong and my sis having the dinner together... Year by year, the number of people is getting lesser.. 2 of my cousin sisters already got married so they are not joining..

This morning woke up quite early and follow my uncle to Pasar Pudu.. n-year didn't go to wet market already.. LOL!!! Went there to help my uncle to carry the goods.. jadi kuli for a day~ .

now that's more like it for a CNY sky.. bright, clear blue sky!!


Got back home and I was ordered to PEEL raw peanut skin!!! EWWWWWWWW!! Thing that I hate to do the most.. Uncle said it's nice to have the peanut soup without peanut skin and it tastes good wohhh...

=.=

Then took a nap until 3.30pm and wake up to bath my 3 furkids.. took me 1 and a half hour to bath them at home.. huh..

Alright!! Let's get ready for CNY tomorrow and wear new clothes~ Everybody HuATT aa!!

2 comments:

waterfish said...

yo sis.. happy CNY... hehehe thanks being kuli for the rabbit year :)
nice photo shoots.. impressive looo..

Unknown said...

ola jie!!! Ride bike maa, have better view and can take better photo..
good lehh!