ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Celest & Terrence Wedding

My 2nd RED BOMB from a groomer, Celest!!! Congratulation to you!!
Her wedding was held at Grand Imperial Restaurant @ Hartamas Shopping Centre.
I drove there and waited for Ivy to come.. What I saw at the restaurant entrance was a Ferrari car!!! I can't believe my eyes!! I was so worried that I might got to the wrong place because the wedding was just way too grand..! SO GRAND!!  OMG... Celest, lucky you!!!  XD





yeng dao......

At last Ivy reached and we went into the restaurant together. It's the right place~ LOL.. Celest looks so gorgeous! The star of the night~ Yuri sensei also attended her wedding! Ivy and I barely can recognized her back.. Looks like a young lady from a back.. ahaha!! 





Wishing you a happy marriage
and hoping that your
life together will be rich
in joy and love~~~


No comments: