ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Actuall Day 24.08.2009 aka PURE VIRGORIAN

24th of August 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! buka mata early in the morning and I'm 21. Excited luo~ coz knew that Marcus will bring me to Tenji at night!! 1st check point, Klang..... went to find Shuen, a groomer friend to tell her about the most exciting thing, TRA!!!! she was excited about it also and took a month of TRA! SLim your way gal! Worth it to help another friend to slim down on my birthday~ Thanks to Wei Kit for the ride and support! You are the BEST!

Klang's sky is different with KL's

Got back to KL at about 4 something and immediately bath and dress up for my birthday outing with Marcus~~~~ Wear the dress that my high school buddies got for me, fit me very well!!! Went to KLCC and had a tea break at Starbucks. Lol~ ordered Caramel with CREAMMM..~ Hang around till 8 something and ciao to Soho KL for our grand dinner at Tenji~






Called up PooiJi and Fei to join~ glad that they made it, and thanks for the birthday present!!
Wont' bored with Tenji~















Best buddy ever~

No comments: