ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jivita's 21st B'Day Party and Cedric's Farewell Party

1st of AUGUST 2009

Whoa... seems like everyone is reaching 21 years old this year!!!! I think I only meet Jivita every once a year~ during DEEPAVALI!! Gal, you really has change alot, you look so gorgeous and mature!!! Stay pretty yaa and HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY~~ Anyway, by the time I reach her house, the party was already ended. Glad that my groupie of friends still waited for me!






3rd of AUGUST 2009

Awww...Cedric!!! You are the 1st from the class to go oversea to further your studies. All the best man!!! I don't want to be able to meet you after 20 years!! We all sure will go and visit you at US!!! The day will come!






No comments: