ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Day

You won't be able to expect what will happen in the next second.
As usual, I'm on my bike to work with a happy smile on my face.. Suddenly a Kembara made a right turn without any signal on and I hon nonstop then just crashed towards the car. Tryin' my best to hold my bike, I didn't fall down. My left foot!!! So painful!! The driver stopped at the side and ask about my condition. Getting down from my bike, I asked her why she made a sudden turn! That was really a FAST and SUDDEN turn without signal on. She apologize and told me that she was in a hurry to look for a parking lot.

I took out my shoe and socks.. Waa laaa...... My foot swell like a pig's leg....... I was so panic.. almost wanna cried out. Then got some arguement between the driver and my insurance agent. Settled down, she drove me to HUKM for a check up. I called my sister, told her about the accident and immediately she took emergency leave and rush to HUKM to look for me. Same as PooiJi, Fei and Marcus. They all really so concern about me.. Thank you. Glad to have you guys!


Right after the hit.. inside her car.. Piggy leg..

Waiting in HUKM, the swell already faded a lil bit
X-Ray result; have a bone fracture, the third metatarsal bone broken

Bandage leg

Now walkin' on tongkat... both armpit and my only right leg are supporting my whole body weight.

After today accident, I realize that human is CUNNING... especially FEMALE.. Within hours after got back from HUKM, the driver twisted her word so fast. After the hit, she admit it's her fault and she will bare the responsible. In the hospital, she said will bare the medical cost and so on.. after that, she refuse to pay the for the next check up and said that it's not her fault and doesn't need to do any more payment regarding my broken leg. Somemore dunno how, she argue with my sis and said wanna report to the police and let the police to settle our case and see whose fault. I'm not afraid of you!!! Off to the police station I go..with my sis, Gino and Marcus. Made an accident report and now waiting for investigation.

6 comments:

ウィニー said...

how are u?
i happen to noe bout ur case wen i stumbled upon someone's blog.

judging from the pic u posted, looks pretty bad.. hope u will recover soon

n the driver definitely is a prick!
zzzz

anyway leong n i will b praying 4 ur quick recovery
^^

Unknown said...

Yea... mustn't judge a book by it's cover...

TQ.

now only can stick my butt on chair and on bed.. but still likes to move around the house~

Marcus said...

take good care for ur leg n rest more
im always here for u,anytime...

Lisa717 said...

OMG~ dear..so sorry that I gt to know this late... how are you now?? will pray for you to get well well soon k?? please take more rest and take k of ur food too..miss you here n love ya^

Ck明 said...

Omgs...
so sorry to know this late...
still ok right now?
please take care yourself !

Unknown said...

Doin' better~ Thanks for caring!