Done my 1st manicure by Vicky yesterday night!!! She's goin' to have her practical exam end of the month. So she asked me to be her pratice model~ Manicure... Interesting! ^^
Beautifying parts of body is aint easy...
1. Softening cuticle
2. Removing cuticle / dead skin
3. Appling cuticle oil
4. Smooth the nail surface using the 3-way buffer (a white square thingy)
5. Applying 1 thin base coat
6. Applying desire nail polish
7. Draw on pattern with acrylic paint!
8. Finalising with top coat and Tadaa!
Before doin' the manicuring, Vicky, Chee Weng and I went to have out dinner at a dim sum shop at Kuchai Lama. Sorry, I've forgotten the shop name!!! Wow, nice food they got there. Very fresh shrimp, nice taste, but... BAD Chinese TEA!!!! See↓ The TEA is SO SO THICK! =.=