ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Thursday, February 19, 2009

NSY

Sis is so in mood to cook breakfast this few weeks. Last week she fried hotdogs, ham and wholemeal bread covered with egg. 3 days before, again she fried ham and burger meat. She even made scramble egg, a very simply made scramble egg. Will teach her how to make a better one when I got time. I'm so good in this, believe me.



This morning, sis cook spaghetti with Prego's Cheese and Herb sauce. YuMMY!!! I realize that we seldom talk to each other. We barely got the time to really sit down and talk. We only left notes to each other when we need to tell something. When I got back home from work, you are out with Gino and when I got back from outing, you are asleep. In the morning, I'll stick my butt on the chair infront of the computer while you'll be preparing to go to work. Depend on my mood, I'll fetch you to work when I feel I wanna to fetch or when you open your golden mouth and ask me to.

Last time we always fool around and laugh till our heart out. Really miss the old time. Now we always argue because of small matter. The more grown up, the more we act childish towards each other. You always boast and bluff but most of the time you can think and act wisely. Just that I'm the problem. Anyhow you are my sis, you see thing 365 days further than I do.

Today I'm so free in the pet shop. Yesterday my friend told me 'bout relationship stuff. Actually I'm a person that can get influence easily by people's word in some matter. Although being so close, living in the same house, I really don't get the chance to share my problem with you, my sis. I sms her during my working time and seek for her consultation. Her word wakes me up; Never judge a person by it's cover. Nobody understand you more but yourself.

Sis,
I know you always care deeply 'bout me.
I know you always keep your feelin' just to stand my bad temper.
I know you always help me with all your might.
I always act man-ly to protect you because I know you need it.
You are always fragile.
I know that I'm so lucky to have you as my sis.
Ng Su Yee is her name.
Sis, I Love You.




Hey sis, Talk to me MORE... (^^)

No comments: