ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Moo YEAR 2ø○9!!


MooOoo


LaI Lai Lai... Year Of the Golden OX


PoPeye and Boy Boy wish everyone Happy Chinese New YEAR!



Gong Xi Fa Cai!!


Red Dong Dong everybody!!


Went to stay overnight at my uncle's house at Puchong~ Just like last year. This year is different because I'm bringin' along my PSP!! Say bubye to boredom!


Uncle adopted 3 new doggy, a miniature schnauzer, 2 pomeranians and 1 of it is TAIWAN WHITE POM!!! Popeye meet his 1st m.schnauzer in his life.. A wife-to-be also!! Uncle said wanna mate them both.. huh..Popeye's balls also haven fully grown.. so fast wanna mate already.


There is only 2 dogs exit in Popeye's world; BoyBoy, my chi hua hua and Lucky,a crossbreed dog. Always bully Boy Boy by bitting him and dragging him out by the tail. Popeye freak out when he got into my uncle's house, he's been shivering all the way, from house to car, into the elevator and into my uncle's house. EVEN freak out when saw other doggy! This time he got bully!!! hahahah!! Funny lil' fella.


No comments: