ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Friday, December 19, 2008

○FF Day ShöPpinG Spree!!!

17.12.2008 (Wednesday)

At Last!!! Off day has come!!! The day before I planned to go to Midvalley to start my shopping spree sharp at 10am!! Who knows I'm too lazy and sleep until 12pm. Shiök sleepin' duhh~ Got up immediately, bathed and put on my 'mask' and blast off to Midvalley with my Hubby KrisStar WQQ5##7.

Whoa.. it's was jammin' on the road to get into Midvalley. People is doin' their shopping too!! So many car = so many people... =.=

My 1st time having a shopping spree with NOBODY. CooL~ I bought lotsa lotsa stuff!!!!!! OMG... i spent alot man!!!! Almost reach RM400....

☻da stuff ☻

  • 2 pieces of shirts

  • a pair of Banana Moon sneakers

  • hand cream & lotion

  • necklace

  • personalised keychain

  • X'mas present for my dear SnaiL

  • undies (hehe)

  • Maybelline mascara *damn cheap*

  • 4 cans of assorted tuna & a loaf of bread (for my breakfast)

  • household items

Walked until my legs gonna to break off... Had my dinner at 5pm. It's so tough to decide what to eat when you are actually surrounded by variety F○○DS. Ended up eating Salmon Teppanyaki. Waaa... bean sprout, bean sprout~~

After that continue my shopping spree and met a insurance agent. Talked 'bout some insurance stuff and sign for a plan. Still wondering whether that is insurance a neccesity? Whatever, a pet groomer faces lots of risk. Insurance is to ENSURE that you got the $$ when you need it. So, BUY lohh.. Somemore there's investment plan provided, can save up some bling~

Finish the conversation at about 9pm, and thought to ciaö but saw some InterestinG stuff and got into the shop to see, see, LooK, LooK, and then BUY, BuY... Ö.ö

Got a call from Marcus and the call was passed to SnaiL: Hey, wanna join us at Connaught night market!?? Sounds great but Feeling so tired and with hesitation, i said NO... But i change my mind fast enough and met them at the night market. Heheh!! Fei was doing his group photography assignment with the theme 'night life'. Very happy to meet them again; Snail laa, Keong laa, Marcus laa, Fei laa, Wei Shin laa, lastly Chris laa.

Fully packed day~ really enjoy, can't wait for the next off day.


1 comment:

bb snail said...

"X'mas present for my dear SnaiL"

whao!!! thanks ^^