ホ―ン です[ ☆ Thoughts affect all of us, the question is, are they empowering or disempowering? ☆ ]

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay~ Happy Day~

Got my 1st SALARY as a GROOMER!! Yay!!

And i bought myself a brand new pair of scissors!!! Yay!!
Will be using this scissors to do set~ heheheh...

So happy working in Wow Wow @ Meow Meow Pet Salon~

As usual, they all so kepoh 'bout things going on outside the shop!!! X,D

Keong will be resigning and his last day is on the 19th of November. He will be opening his own pet shop at Damansara Jaya. All of us will be missing him so much!!! KEONG!!! aww......
Wish him all the BEST!!!


Nick Chai came by to visit me today!!! So sorry that I didn't notice about you!!! I'm so into grooming the dog!! I don't look at people when I'm grooming... So sorry!!! hehe~ anyway so glad that you stopped by to see me!!!

No comments: